1. What is brand management?
Brand management includes managing the tangible and intangible characteristics of brand. In case of product brands, The tangibles include the product itself, price, packaging, etc. While in case of service brands, the tangibles include The customers experience. The intangibles include emotional connections with the product / service.
2. What is brand positioning?
Brand positioning refers to “target consumer’s” reason to buy your brand in preference to others. It ensures that all brand activity has a common aim; is guided, directed and delivered by the brand’s benefits/reasons to buy; and it focuses at all points of contact with the consumer.
3. What are the components of Brand Positioning?
“The components of brand positioning are: Target audience, Category/Industry/Market and Unique selling proposition.”
4. As a Brand Manager what do you think he/she should have?
- Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be enthusiastic about their product area.
5. What do you feel is the potential for Brand Management?
The potential for brand management will help the company to promote its image in the society, differentiate its offerings from competitors, devise marketing communication activities, protect its product features legally etc.
6. How does an effective relationships strategy helps in brand building?
“To be successful, effective relationship strategy should be built by frequent communication, Offering customers rewards Holding special events. Build a two-way communication. “
7. What are key tasks for Brand management?
- Develop and execute brand plans, including brand marketing plans Build brand awareness
- Position the brand for sustainable competitive advantage
- Transform the organization’s leadership team into brand champions
- Transform all employees into brand champions
- Measure and actively manage your brand’s equity
- Legally protect the brand
- Know your customer and evolve with their needs and desires
- Always keep the brand customer focused
- Develop and execute brand loyalty programs
- Actively manage the brand’s identity, including enforcement of its guidelines and standards
- Design and implement plans to create an emotional connection between your brand and its customers
8. What you know about co-branding?
“Co-branding, also called brand partnership, is when two companies form an alliance to work together, creating marketing synergy.”
9. Define Brand equity?
“Brand equity is the marketing effects and outcomes that accrue to a product with its brand name compared with those that would accrue if the same product did not have the brand name.”
10. What makes a good commercial? “
Get their attention right away, before they can tune you out, leave the room, or change the channel. Be Clever and Creative, Use Colours That Pop But Make Sense, Be Informative , Stand Out and Be Memorable, Give Off a Feeling , A good advertisement is one which shows instead of telling. How can this be done? Try using a more visual way of representing a concept instead of text, Use Humour.”
11. How many elements are there in a brand and which is the most important one?
“Brands have various elements Name, Logo, Tagline or Catchphrase, Shapes, Graphics, Colour, Sounds, Movement, Smells, Taste. All elements are equally important.”